We guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data of the website’s users. We treat our customers and visitors with excellence, always in line with ethics and according to the Law.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to establish rules concerning the use, storage and handling of your personal data and collected information, as well as to explain how your personal data is used, shared and protected.
Data relating to customers or visitors who use our website, in case of providing data, will be treated in accordance with the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,853/2019).
Use of collected information
Garcia Demori Advocacia may use and disclose personal information collected on our website to third parties in the following situations, in accordance with the provisions of the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,853/2019):
- With customers and partners, if necessary and/or appropriate;
- With companies and individuals hired to perform activities and services;
- With companies contracted for accounting, auditing and other internal functions;
- To diagnose technical and service problems;
- To manage our websites and accounts; and
- For administrative purposes such as research, planning, service development, security and risk management.
Sharing data with third parties does not exempt them from the responsibility to protect the data provided by this company, and from disrespecting the provisions of the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,853/2019).
Any violation of this Public Policy may be communicated to the Information Security Department, including any violation that may generate risks to information security or threaten the computer network and/or the technologies used by this organization.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites owned and operated by third parties. If you click on one of these links, you will be redirected to a new website.
Garcia Demori Advocacia
Information Security Department